"Beautiful and well-equipped Holiday Villa on Monte de los
• Beautiful holiday Villa La Piedra Blanca is located on the idyllic Monte de los Almendros ("the almond hill") and close to the beach of Salobreña on the picturesque Costa Tropical in Andalusia. The villa offers several sun terraces with spectacular panoramic views of the nearby Mediterranean and a large, private and underwater illuminated pool.
• The villa has air conditioning in all rooms. The large, bright and airy living room with fantastic views opens onto a covered terrace and the pool terrace. The roof terrace invites you to sunbathe and relax and offers a breathtaking view of the subtropical landscape and the sea.
• The open kitchen has a gas cooker, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave / BBQ, breakfast bar, ample work and storage space. The washing machine is located in a separate laundry room. In the living room there is a large flat screen TV with satellite connection, English Freeview channels and a DVD player (you can bring your own DVD favorites).
• The apartment of the holiday villa is completely independent, with private entrance and private terraced garden. The apartment is spacious, bright and airy, with spectacular panoramic views from every room. The view sweeps from the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada to the blue Mediterranean Sea and the charming town of Salobreña with its Moorish castle, which is magnificently illuminated at night.
• The apartment's kitchen is newly and completely furnished and for cosy evenings there is satellite TV in the living room and English Freeview channels, a mini hi-fi system and a DVD player (you can bring your own DVD favorites).
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
• Bedroom N° 1 with king-size bed, large bathroom en suite with walk-in shower, two sinks, toilet, bidet and fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom N° 2 with two single beds, wardrobe, bath with bathtub with integrated shower, sink, WC and bidet.
• Bedroom N° 3 with a single bed.
• Bedroom N° 4 (in the apartment) with king size bed and bathroom en suite.
• Bedroom N° 5 (in the apartment) with 2 single beds and a bathroom with large, walk-in shower.
• Lounge of the apartment with a sofa bed for an additional guest.
• The large private pool of the holiday villa is at your disposal for your sole, private use! It has a telescopic sunroof that can be opened easily and closed for the safety of small children. In addition, the windows can be closed on both sides of the pool terrace, so that your children can not reach the pool without the supervision of an adult. There are sun loungers available for sunbathing and we are also happy to provide you with BBQ equipment for social evenings.
Monte de los Almendros Leisure Area
• Upon arrival you will receive an electronic chip card for free access to the very well maintained leisure area of Monte de los Almendros with 25-meter pool, children's pool, lawn, parasols, showers, tennis, football and playground. The leisure area is just a few steps.
| private pool
close to beach
| • holiday villa with separate apartment for friends, ideal for up to 10 people
• children and long term renters welcome, pet welcome on request
• private pool for your sole use, underwater lit, open all year
• several furnished terraces, BBQ
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
• linen and towels included (please bring your own beach towels)
• air conditioning in all rooms, fans, electric heating, wood stove
• free access to the leisure facilities of Monte de los Almendros
• beach / restaurants / supermarket about 5 mins drive or 15 to 20 mins walking distance
• nearest golf course about 10 minutes drive
Salobreña and Monte de los Almendros
• The location of Villa La Piedra Blanca on Monte Los Almendros not only offers a magnificent view of the sea and surrounding sights, but also the privilege of being close to many of the most picturesque and enchanting historical destinations of Andalusia. It is just a short walk to the public sports facilities of Monte de los Almendros, with free access for our guests.
• 18-hole Los Moriscos Golf Club with lovely restaurant is only five minutes away by car. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort "Sol y Nieve", Spain's highest and best-known ski area, is 90 minutes away. Outside the ski season, the beautiful mountains of the Sierra Nevada are ideal for hiking and picnics.
• The historic city of Granada, with its magnificent Alhambra Palace, can be reached in less than an hour via an excellent motorway. The picturesque villages of the Alpujarras, where you can still experience the original craftsmanship of the Andalusian region, are only 40 minutes' drive from Salobreña.
• Salobreña enjoys the warmest and sunniest winter in Europe and probably also the most beautiful summer in Andalusia. The microclimate is made possible by the nearby mountain chain of the Sierra Nevada, which shields the region of the Costa Tropical from the extremes of the summer heat and winter colds of the continent.
• Another plus is Salobreñas authentic Spanish culture. Andalusian traditions are not only alive on holidays but also in everyday life. Even the charming tradition of serving tapas with every drink is still there in most bars.
• We look forward to your visit!
•More information about Andalusia you will find on our ›Information-on-Andalusia-Page (new window).
•More information about Salobreña you will find on our ›Salobreña-Page (new window).
•If you wish to book Villa La Piedra Blanca, or if you shoul have any questions in advance, please simply send us the enquiry form and we will contact you immediately:Enquiry / Booking