"Costa Tropical Holiday Villa with fantastic 180° panoramic sea views.
The Holiday Villa
Private Pool and Outdoor Area
• The private pool of 7.5 x 4.5 meters is protected from the wind on the west side of the house and open all year-round.
• The large double bedroom has its own patio door overlooking the Mediterranean and also near the fireplace French windows can be opened completely so that you can enjoy the wonderful views. The terrace is partly covered so you can always find a shady spot to relax.
• Enjoy the view from the private pool and large sun terrace on the beach panorama of the Costa Tropical. The terrace has a barbecue and on summer nights you can enjoy the complete tranquility and the incomparable view of the at night illuminated castle rock and the nearby coastal towns of Almuñecar and Salobreña on the Costa Tropical.
• To the nearest beach is less than 5 minutes by car (only about 2,4 kilometers). All along the coastline, you can still find romantic hidden bays.
• To the romantic old town of Salobreña is only about 8 minutes and to the more vibrant town of Almuñecar it is less than 15 minutes. In both places, there are many restaurants for every taste and budget, cozy tapas-bars and many supermarkets with Spanish specialties and a large international offer.
• Many attractions such as Granada with its world-famous Alhambra can be reached by car in less than 1 hour. There is a private parking for your car at Villa Bel Panorama.
• Your dog is welcome and can take a lot of outdoor exercise on the fenced property.
| private pool
10 mins to the beach
your pet is welcome
• holiday villa for 2 - 6 people
• bedroom N° 1 with double bed and access to the terrace
• bedroom N° 2 with large bunk bed for 2 small or large children
• bedroom N° 3 on the gallery with 2 single beds which can be put together
• cot available for free
• linen and towels included (except beach towels)
• living-dining room with satellite TV and open fireplace
• spacious kitchenette with 4-flames-stove, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer
• coffee machine, washing machine etc.
• electric heating
• private pool of 7,5 x 4,5 meters, open all year
• covered terraces with garden furniture, brick BBQ and sunbeds
• free parking spaces on the property
• 5 - 15 minutes drive to beach, supermarkets, restaurants, tapas bars ...
• The Costa Tropical in Andalusia is located between the Costa del Sol and the Costa de Almería and occupies a particularly beautiful part of the Andalusian coast, which has the best conditions for spending wonderful holidays. It is located directly on the Mediterranean and the proximity to the north of Africa and the Sierra Nevada with the highest peaks of the peninsula protects the area from the cold north winds. A subtropical microclimate with 320 sunny days a year makes it possible to grow tropical fruits in the lush valleys. More information about Andalusia can be found on the ›Travel Tips Andalusia page (new window).
Restaurants, Beaches, Marina, Golf Course, Attractions
• The nearest major city to the west is the lively Almuñécar (8 km) with its picturesque marina "Marina del Este" (15 km) and to the east is Salobreña (6 km). Framed by lush green sugar cane fields, this scenic little Andalusian town, whose white houses nestle against a cliff topped by a majestic castle illuminated at night, lies at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. Along the beach promenade there are many opportunities to enjoy the culinary delights of the region and to linger in typical restaurants. The numerous restaurants and tapas bars in the area are excellent, the seafood is always fresh, the wines excellent and the prices reasonable.
• Beautiful bays invite you to swim, dive and sunbathe. There are more than 30 different beaches in the entire region for all types of water sports, and along the entire coastline you will still find one or two hidden coves ...
• To the unique 18-hole golf course "Los Moriscos" in Motril it is less than 15 minutes by car (10 km).
• The beautiful and charming city of Granada with its world-famous Alhambra Palace is just 40 minutes away by car. Seville, another attractive destination, can be reached in 3 hours. On the Costa Tropical, you can ski in the Sierra Nevada in the morning until late spring, and sunbathe on the beach in the afternoon.
• Arrival airport is usually Málaga (about 1 hour drive), but Almeria - a little further east - is not very much further away. Also arriving via Granada is possible.
• If you would like to book Villa Bel Panorama, or if you should have any questions in advance, please simply send us the request form with your questions/wishes and we will contact you asap:Enquiry / Booking Form